Fly ash, the indispensable additive for durable concretes
Our subsidiary Condensil markets fly ash for enhancing concrete properties. Condensil, the French yardstick for engineered concrete additives, also provides major players on the French and international construction front with technical support.
Mineral additions for bespoke concretes
Condensil develops a wide range of mineral additions for all needs. And in addition to supplying specialized materials, Condensil will help you find the optimum mix design for your special concretes:
· Civil works (viaducts, bridges, underpasses, etc.): HPC and VHPC, concrete subject to freeze/thaw cycles, concretes subject to sulfate attack or alkali-aggregate reaction (footings, raft foundations, massive structures, etc.),
· Ultra-high-performance fiber-reinforced concrete (UHPFRC) for a wide range of applications, e.g. bridge decks, footbridges, toll-station roofs, façade shading grids, street furniture, etc.
· Underground concrete: tunnels, deep foundations, diaphragm walls, etc.
· Dry and wet-process sprayed concrete (shotcrete
· Special works: nuclear power plants, tanks and agricultural works subject to chemical attack
· Special buildings: high-rise buildings using concrete subject to creep
· Drainage and sewage works, for impact and abrasion resistance
· Industrial floor slabs for good abrasion resistance
Comprehensive technical support
Condensil has developed a global service offering to help you in every way:
· Technical assistance in choosing silica fume, optimization of the concrete mix design and silica-fume content.
· Logistics support: transport, handling, storage.
· Different delivery formats: standard bags, bulk bags, bulk.