The company has decided to abide by the corporate governance code drawn up by Middlenext. Accordingly, the following actions have been undertaken:
- renewal of the terms of the members of the Board of Directors, bringing the number of independent directors in 2009 to half the number of the Board;
- establishment of two committees: an audit committee and a remuneration committee;
- consolidation of financial information by creating a position of investor services as indicated by the wishes of the financial community;
- acceleration of the publication dates of accounts;
- establishment of a reference document;
- consideration of recommendations regarding executive salaries;
- development of the President's report on corporate governance and internal auditing.
pdf (141.11 kB)
pdf (41.37 kB)
pdf (402.21 kB)
- 14/03/2018 6:00 pm Vicat hereby informs its shareholders that they have been called to an Ordinary General Meeting at 10.00 am on Friday 6 April 2018, in the...
- 28/03/2017 6:00 pm Vicat hereby informs its shareholders that they have been called to a Combined General Meeting at 10.00 am on Tuesday 18 April 2017 at the...